Thursday, March 5, 2009

My grade

On my grade I got a 4.0 and in my reading level I have a Z (which is the highest level). And on my last report I got a 3.9. In reading we do this new thing were you take a test and you pick 3 kinds of books you like to read and I chose: mystery and fantasy, myths and folktales, and sports and fun and in it I got a 781 out of 1500, 1500 means college level, and also it means what I should read like magazines etc. And in memorization's I have passed of The Preamble to the Constitution and half of the Gettysburg Address and here are the things you have to pass of: fifty states and capitals,united states of America, presidents of the united states, and the declaration of independence.

1 comment:

  1. You are one smart boy. I hope you do well in your swim meet today. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete